To be eligible for one of the club places and be entered into the club ballot you need to :-
1. Have been a member for over 2 years (Specific date TBC 2019)
2. Not have received a club place during the last 5 years
3. Be able to provide proof of rejection for the coming race (email or photo of the magazine with name and address)
4. Must be a fully paid up member as of the 1st April this current year
5. Must have COHAC as their first claim club
When / where and how to enter will be published by email to club members in due course (Usually late October / early November)
The number of entries given to each club is based on the number of affiliated first claim registered members over the age of 18 the club has.
Club Members / Marathon places (2018 quota)
As can be seen club allocated places were reduce in 2017.
|10-150 members||1 place|
|151-250 "||2 "|
|251-350 "||3 "|
|351+ "||4 "|
More info on this allocation process can be found HERE London Marathon Club Places
If you are lucky enough to get a club place or have been successfull in the London Marathon Ballot, the club operates a hotel and transport service at cost, details are HERE These will be open one the draw has taken place.
2018 Nick Frere and Rupert Wilks
2017 Darren Wilson and Carl Horth
2016 Steve Rennie and Sam Mould
2015 Ian Fergusson, Fiona Robinson and David Rivers